This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up in our Mineola, NY Store.
**Local PICK UP ONLY**
Updated with a new look and lighter materials, the Shimano 105 PD-5800 Road Pedals finally get a carbon body, reducing weight by a whopping 40g! They even feature trickled-down technology from Dura-Ace and Ultegra for affordable, race-level performance. Carbon composite body offers low weight, rigidity and efficient power transfer. Stainless steel cover protects the carbon from abrasion and the wide contact area stabilizes the foot. There's also a low maintenance compact axle-bearing unit, fast and easy engagement, adjustable release tension and a new bearing assembly for longer life.
- Lightweight carbon composite body is super stiff and resilient
- Stainless steel pedal body plate reduces flex and resists wear
- Chromoly steel spindle is light, tough and stable
- Extra wide platform for more efficient power transfer
- Wide bearing placement for smooth and uniform load distribution
- Adjustable release tension indicator for custom entry and release
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- 32° trigger angle for quick, tight cornering
- Includes SM-SH11 cleats with non-slip rubber base