The Look Keo 2 Max Blade road brings the revolutionary Blade technology to the tried and true Keo 2 pedal. The body of the pedal remains virtually unchanged from the standard Keo 2 Max, with a nice and wide platform to better support the cleat for improved stability and power transfer. An aluminum wear plate helps preserve the contact area of the pedal from wear for a longer road life. Where things get interesting though is with the replacement of the traditional engagement mechanism with the high-tech carbon Blade. Look's Blade technology is a fundamental rethink of clipless engagement, that makes it easier to clip in and out, has a more positive retention feel, and improves the aerodynamics of the pedal. The Keo 2 Max Blade also features an all new spindle system that reduces the platform height to 14mm, improving power transfer and lowering the stack height.
The Look Keo 2 Max Blade pedals are available in either 8NM spring tension for a lighter cleat release action or 12nM spring tension for a more secure hold on the cleat.
- Wide pedal body for improved stability
- Carbon blade engagement makes clipping in and out easier
- Improved aerodynamics
- Choose from 8nM or 12nM spring tension
- Adjustments: None
- Float: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° DEPENDING ON CLEAT TYPE (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- Material: Chromoly steel spindle, composite body, steel wear plate, carbon blade
- Shoe Compatibility: 3-bolt
- Weight: 120g each