This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up in our Mineola, NY Store.
**Local Pick Up Only**
- Cannondale aluminum expertise delivers a light, refined, great feeling bike with the versatility to tackle virtually any terrain
- With features including front suspension, disc brakes and integrated rack and fender mounts, the Catalyst is versatile and composed on any surface, in any conditions
- SAVE rear triangle features our proprietary flattened and shaped seat and chain stays to absorb bumps and vibration
- 27.5 in. wheels deliver a great mixture of agility and control for the right combination of fast and fun
- Reliable Shimano Tourney 7-speed derailleur and triple chainring crank provide 21 hill-taming gears
- SR Suntour M3030 front suspension fork smooths out the bumps with 75mm of travel
- Cable-actuated disk brakes are powerful and easy to maintain
- Tires with low-profile knobs roll well both on and off road
|Mountain Bike Style||
Catalyst, SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8 head tube, rack and fender mounts, 27.5"
SR Suntour M3030, 75mm travel, Coil
Sealed Bearing BSA
Shimano Easy Fire EF41, 3x7
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed, FW
|Number of Gears||
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
WTB SX19, 32h
Freedom Transition Sport 27.5 x 2.25"
Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
Cannondale Alloy, 1-1/8", 28.6, 8°
Cannondale Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Stage 2
Semi-integrated, threadless, 1-1/8"
KMC Z51, 7-speed